RE: Anyone here from Dallas or Garland that got their residency?

Hello!  I was trying to find where exactly do I go for my “Police Certificate of Good Conduct from your last place of residency”?

LeanoraL Rookie Asked on May 6, 2015 in Immigration.
Add Comment
2 Answers

You should be ok going to the local Police Department or Sheriff’s office and request one. If you have a FBI background check also works.

Donny Scholar answered on May 12, 2015.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.