Do I need a special license to drive a moped/scooter?

Thiago-Sage is looking for some answers in the category Driving.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

you didnt use to for anything below 50cc but they changed the law couple years ago as far as i know. now you need the a-1 license which is the normal moto license for everything up to 99cc.

lots of people driving around in those scooters and mopeds dont have one though and I dont know how strict the police is with the new law.

Alexandro Professional answered on June 1, 2016.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.