Is there an excise tax to move large amounts of money (house sale proceeds) to the U.S?

docseuss is looking for some answers in the category Business.
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

It seems that there can be capital gains tax on a property sale. It is also important to find out local rules/laws and the country you are bringing money from. You can always check with CR Bank for more info.

Check out the link below for more info:

Donny Scholar answered on July 23, 2015.
Add Comment

The short answer is yes.

newbeachguy Rookie answered on January 28, 2016.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.